- The 6th Grade Retreat is open to any sixth grader already enrolled in Faith Formation.
- This year's retreat will be held at the Jesuit Retreat Center of the Sierra in Applegate, approximately 30 minutes from our parish.
- We will depart from the parish grounds at 4:00 PM on Saturday, November 3, 2012 and return no later than 3:00 PM on Sunday, November 4, 2012.
- The cost for the retreat is $50 and includes three meals (Saturday dinner, Sunday breakfast, and Sunday lunch), all materials, and overnight accomodations. Please make checks payable to SS. Peter & Paul Church and submit your payment to the Faith Formation Office no later than Wednesday, October 22, 2012.
- A favorite and easy-to-serve snack to share (8 servings).
- Sleeping bag and pillow. Each participant will have a twin size mattress.
- Rain gear (umbrella, waterproof coat, shoes/boots for wet weather).
- Change of clothing.
- Limited toiletries (we will not be bathing or showering on the premises).
Saturday, November 3 - 4, 2012
Jesuit Retreat Center of the Sierra
1001 Boole Road, Applegate
To register for the 6th Grade Retreat, please use the registration materials on the left side of this page or submit the following no later than Wednesday, October 22, 2012. Please make checks payable to SS. Peter & Paul Church.For additional information, please contact Kris Dahla at 624-5827, ext. 213.