They devoted themselves to the teaching of the apostles and to the communal life, to the breaking of bread and to the prayers. All who believed were together and had all things in common. (Acts 2:42, 44)
Your willingness to serve at Mass is very much appreciated and necessary. Due to the number of people that attend our liturgies at SS. Peter & Paul, we need several dedicated and faithful stewards to keep things going and running smoothly.
The EM Schedule appears in the right-hand Forms bar. We thank you so much for taking the time now to review the schedule and for marking your personal calendars or using the Scheduling Card so that you are able to be available on the days you are scheduled or are able to find a substitute.
- Schedules will be emailed to all who have email addresses on file. If your email address is not on file or has changed, please contact Michelle Pfister. Schedules are also available in the vestibule of the church.
- You are responsible for finding a replacement when you are unable to serve on your scheduled day.
- On the rare occasions when an absence is sudden or unexpected, please contact the Mass Coordinator if a replacement can’t be found.
- Eucharistic Minister Telephone Rosters may be obtained by asking your Mass Coordinator. They are also listed on the back of the last page of your schedules.
- Please realize, when you assume the Mass Coordinators can find a replacement for you, you may be placing an unfair burden on them and the other Eucharistic Ministers at the last minute. Hurrying to find replacements changes the experience from an uplifting, spiritual one to a stressful one. This type of situation is an excellent example of why we all need to take responsibility for our absences.
May God bless you for your stewardship to the community of SS. Peter & Paul.